Hey there, I am here in the world’s tallest hotel JW Marriott Marquis in Dubai UAE and I came across this amazing video through an online source and could not resist sharing my learning with you.
Watch this video till the end and you will feel that you have all the power to set yourself free from your comfort zone. Living in our comfort zone, we often tend to forget the potential we are blessed with to thrive on the face of this beautiful planet, the Earth.
The Beautiful Condor
Condor is a very large New World Vulture (Vultur gryphus) with a bare head and mainly black plumage. It is an inhabitant of mountainous country, spending much time soaring on massive outstretched wings. It is also called as an Andean condor.
This beautiful condor was wounded in an accident. It was taken by the local hiking team to the nearest veterinary and was going through treatment for a long time. During the treatment period, the bird was kept in a cage and was in close surveillance of doctors who were treating it.
During that treatment period, this beautiful condor did not fly because of the shock and trauma of the accident it met. It had almost lost its ability to fly and started living in its new comfort zone where it used to get food from time to time and a lot of love from the caretakers and doctors around it.
After a detailed analysis, the doctors decided to set the bird free from a landscape that such birds normally Inhabitat.
If you look closely the bird took a good amount of time to realize that it can fly again. Testing its massive wings by keeping them open and wide. Moving its massive outstretched wings back and forth speaks volumes about its hesitation to take off and at the same time joy of being free.
You Have The Power To Set Yourself Free
No cage, No barrier, No captivity and not even the power of time can take your potential away from you. Yes, it may be hard and it may take a lot of time and effort to realize that you can fly or be free; like in the case of this condor, it took time for it to take off.
But most certainly we can fly high and achieve our outcomes based on our individual capacities as aspirations. Of course, that’s what we are meant to do; achieve our goals in life and be happy, have an abundance of love and wealth in our lives.
The people in this video who treated the condor took good care of it and set it free from the cage; likewise, our greatest fortune is when we are surrounded with people whose words, examples and inspiration can free us from the cage of our complacency.
Isn’t it amazing to be surrounded by those who want us to fly and celebrate when we can then by those who don’t want us to and feel insecure by our progress? Choose your company wisely.
After all, it’s our journey and we have to keep flapping our wings until we realise the magical power we have been given. Keep flapping, keep trying! You can fly. Try, try, try and one day you will be able to fly.
Top 10 Reasons How To Overcome Your Comfort Zone
Coming out of your comfort zone, Flying high and achieving your outcomes is possible.
Here are the top 10 reasons that will help you overcome your comfort zone.
- Question your existence and look for the answers to your being. You are born with a mission, therefore, you need to develop a vision for your life and work towards it every single day.
- Get rid of your limiting beliefs now! Don’t wait. Limiting beliefs are something that you develop from your childhood and they get incorporated into your subconscious thought process. They stop you from taking any action (because they want to protect you for harm), thus limit you in your comfort zone. Overcome your limiting beliefs now.
- Redefine and rename your negative references. Your brain has to power to capture any happening or incident and store it in a special closet of the subconscious brain. If incidents have a negative result then your brain tries to avoid, though it may not be true.
- Set your outcomes with a deadline to be achieved any way (whatsoever it may take). A goal with a definite start and end date is an outcome and it is destined to happen.
- Be clear about where you want to be in a specific amount of time. Because it is easy to move towards a direction when you are crystal clear about where you want to be. And you can literally see yourself there.
- Do you know how powerful you are? It is a matter of setting yourself in the right orbit and then starts sailing and gliding with joy. Tell yourself that you are powerful, you are amazing. You can achieve anything and everything that you aim for and work towards it.
- Get rid of toxic people in your life. Yes, I mean there are toxic people in your life who don’t add any value in your life. Beware they can be your close family sometimes which you can do nothing about that being aware of, but you can choose your friends wisely who motivate you and encourage you to achieve your life goals.
- Stop being Okay. Okay is the most used and most understood words from the English language. Even if your life is going through hell, but when asked how are you; we tend to say Okay! Stop being okay to be in your comfort zone.
- Stop spending time in the area of no concern. Area of concern in your life is an area where you can do something to change it if need be and believe me it will you will be super successful if you can recognize it. For example; losing your weight can be the area of your concern that spending your time on how to increase your height, which is not possible after a certain age.
- Don’t lose focus. Staying focused is often a challenge for most of the people especially in the age of social media where one app is better than another in keeping you engaged. But you need to have clarity about your goals and you have to believe in your strength to achieve freedom from your comfort zone